Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Job hunting has never been so easy

I can't deny that I am incredibly jealous. You see, job hunting has always been a bit of a chore for me. Why couldn't people just see me for who I was and hire me because of my awesome personality? Or that my four famous years in high school German had paved the way to a very successful internship wrestling with the Hamburg-ler two summers ago in Deutschland? How was it that my qualifications were reduced to a less-than-stellar three digit number (read: GPA) that never accounted for the three times I switched my major from Biotechnology to Quantum Physics, and then back to my first love, German with an emphasis in Germanic Languages & Linguistics and a minor in Cultural Anthropology?




With a Rainmaker profile, you get the opportunity to highlight your strengths and qualities. You see, a Rainmaker is much more than just their GPA. Our Rainmakers are active in their community and university; they are well rounded students with a sincere interest in finding a professional home in companies that share their eco-conscious values and creativity. When an employer logs on, they can see how you present yourself, how you speak and how you address the issues that are most important to you.

Lucky Michelle Statius...she's always on time. She's always saying the right thing. She always has her resume and works portfolio with her anywhere in the world that life takes her.


Students have it so easy these days!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Thanks Amara....you've got that right. With The Rainmaker Network job hunting has never been so easy. And, best of all, being a Rainmaker means I care not only about myself but about the world we all live in.

Sandy

Amara Poolswasdi said...

Hi Sandy,

Yes, the Rainmaker Network really marries great careers with excellent people. We're spreading the word!

Amara

Blog Archive

Labels